Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday Morning

Got up this morning, had a little extra time so I entered a few grades in the online grade book. Kissed Terri goodbye and started to get my things together. Took Itchy outside. Drank a cup of coffee. Needed to leave a few minutes early to fill up the car, it's on empty. Can't find my keys! I'll call Terri she always knows where they are when I can't find them. I get her voicemail, she's on her way to work. She calls back and I ask her to look in her purse, because I can't find them anywhere here at the apartment. She pulls over at a gas station and goes through her purse. My keys are not there. I've just about given up finding them here at the apartment when she finds them in the pouch in her door. I called in and took a personal day because I couldn't drive to work. I was thinking, perfect, now I can go looking for some stairs to take fotos. Sure, if I want to walk! What a day so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment